The Central University Administration is responsible for professional, administrative and technical matters related to:
- Education, scientific research and artistic work;
- Administration of recognition of studies;
- Personnel administration;
- Legal Aspects;
- University Development Plan;
- Accounting and finance;
- Maintenance and documentation of property;
- Turnover of goods;
- Management of the information system;
- Central database;
- Other general aspects of the University administration.
All these duties are coordinated by the Secretary-General.